The first half of 2020 brought major challenges to the entire world, affecting nearly every facet of our lives and economies. Yet in the face of adversity, people and organizations are building solutions across every industry, accelerating the adoption of new technologies, like enterprise blockchain, to address everything from supply chain inefficiencies to multi-party data sharing in healthcare... and so much more.
We Celebrate the Builders.
To help support the builders and the solutions they are innovating, we're thrilled to launch the new Kaleido Solution Showcase. Whether you're a startup, innovation team, consortium, or solutions consultant, if you're building or running your project on Kaleido, we'd like to help you spread the word about your innovation and inspire others.
Selected applicants will benefit in a number of ways:
- Be featured on a dedicated page on our website.
- Get promoted to 10,000+ blockchain industry leaders, developers, partners and investors via our newsletter.
- Gain exposure via social media posts.
- Invitation to present or demo your solution on an upcoming virtual "Solution Showcase" event.
- Get a “Kaleido Solution Showcase Winner 2020” badge to use on your website and beyond.
- Receive up to $500 Platform Credits*
Simply fill out the form below, and our team will review and reach out with next steps.
Apply for the Kaleido Solution Showcase
*Platform Credit Terms:
One entry per organization - if you have multiple projects, please select one for the application. If you apply by Sept 30th and are selected, you'll receive Kaleido Platform Credits, in the amount of $250 towards paid Team plan usage, or $500 towards paid Business or Enterprise plan usage. The Kaleido Platform Credits offer is valid to current customers on Starter or Team plan tiers. We'll apply these credits after the applicant has been selected as a winner, and content for website & other promotion has been jointly approved. Credits must be used within 180 days, and are not valid with other offers or contractual discounts.