In this video, get an overview of security and enterprise blockchain integrations available with Kaleido and AWS presented by Kaleido’s Customer Success Manager, Nick Gaski, and AWS Senior Blockchain Architect, Vijay Krishnan.
They cover AWS integrations available in Kaleido, including:
- Key Encryption - Enhance Kaleido’s built-in protection of your private key materials with a master encryption key stored in your AWS Key Management Service.
- Node Backup - Configure your own fully-controlled AWS S3 Bucket as the backup store for a node, and initiate backups on-demand, or run scheduled backups against our simple REST API.
- Log Streaming - Kaleido seamlessly integrates with AWS CloudWatch, to diagnose problems quickly, through your application stack, right down onto the chain.
- Enterprise Single Sign-on - Gives you end-to-end control over access management and the onboarding/off-boarding of Kaleido users. Security for your apps and users with support for multi-factor authentication and encryption of data-at-rest and in-transit.
- Private Networking - Eliminate the exposure of sensitive data to the public cloud with secure network connectivity to Kaleido nodes via AWS PrivateLink.
Vijay also gives a deep dive technical showcase of PrivateLink and VPC Endpoints including the architecture, benefits, how these work, and the deployment patterns when considering secure communications for blockchain interactions and AWS services
After that, Nick presents a live demo of the services on Kaleido, highlighting how each strengthens the security and compliance of enterprise offerings.