Hyperledger Fabric has long been a top blockchain protocol choice for enterprise use cases, and now it’s available on Kaleido! We've made it click-button simple to rapidly deploy production-ready Fabric business apps.
Users no longer need to become a specialist in Hyperledger Fabric architecture and deployment to provision and manage a Fabric blockchain network. Plus, Kaleido’s platform makes it easy to deploy cross-cloud, hybrid networks, and it comes with a full stack of complementary tools and technologies.
What You'll Learn
- Chaincode Management: a streamlined, code-free path for promoting, committing and instantiating your business logic with just a few clicks or API calls
- Channel Orchestration: - ready-to-use global channel with the abstracted onboarding of all memberships’ peers and orderers. Custom channels can also be created by using the console or API to define the participating memberships.
- Blockchain Explorer: - easily visualize important environment and channel details such as blocks, transaction information, peer nodes, chain codes and more.
- Consortia as a Service: - tooling, workflows and governance to support consortia network operators out of the box
Who You'll Learn From
- Nick Gaski: Kaleido’s Customer Success Manager
- Jim Zhang: Co-Founder & Head of Protocol