Watch Kaleido’s Director of Customer Success, Nick Gaski, discuss some of the most frequently asked questions when setting up an account on Kaleido's blockchain platform.
What is Covered
- Document Store: private storage and encrypted end to end transport
- ID Registry: environmental utility service for persistence of PKI artifacts used in off-chain communications
- REST API Gateway: (Inbound) Kafka-backed transaction submission layer. Abstracts the core Ethereum JSON/RPC API and allows for simplified application architecture
- Event Streams: (Outbound) Reliable notification of pertinent state changes occurring in your deployed smart contracts. Provides the application tier with a synchronized and real time view of the blockchain
- Smart Contract Management: Shared network utility service providing transparent views of your critical on-chain business logic. Exposes REST endpoints for the methods of any uploaded smart contract(s).