Blockchain 101 with Kaleido
Have questions about enterprise blockchain implementations as they pertain to your use case? Join Kaleido’s Customer Success Manager, Nick Gaski, in this Tech Tuesday as he takes you on a hands-on interactive tour of the Kaleido platform. In the video, Nick will explore core features of the platform such as:
- Network Onboarding and Governance: seamlessly decentralize your business network and apply top-level governance permissions for newly added members.
- Protocols and Nodes: Customize your chain with flexibility and choice for your use case. Get started on one of the Enterprise Ethereum variants or Corda OS. You can optionally implement customized configurations at the protocol and/or node level too.
- End User RBAC: Integrate with your existing Identity Access Management system and enforce sophisticated role-based access control for end users interacting with your blockchain application.
- Digital Assets: Use Kaleido's built in token utilities to easily create, customize and interact with your own fungible or non-fungible token smart contracts.
- Key Management: Leverage the wide variety of Kaleido's wallet offerings to accommodate use case requirements around security, anonymity and key custody.
These are just a few of the pieces that will be covered as we take you through the breadth of rich functionality available on the Kaleido platform.