A Little More About Us
Kaleido is a rapidly growing start-up aiming to make blockchain radically simple for organizations to adopt so that our societies will fully benefit from decentralized models and technologies. Our #1 rated platform is powering transformation with clients from Global Fortune 100 companies to startups.
Kaleido is set apart by its collaborative culture focused on putting people first. That manifests in how we work together on a flat team, how we build products and solutions with open participation, and how we all take responsibility to interact with our customers and community. We move fast, put real product in customers’ hands, and iterate and learn as we move towards scale. This will allow you to make an immediate, high impact within a dedicated and nimble team.
Our team comes with deep technical experience and a dedication to our mission, but we still like to have fun and take full advantage of our startup environment by playing table tennis during breaks, enjoying a beer from our open tap, volunteering together during office hours, go on team retreats and outings, and more. Our team is based in an urban startup hub in Raleigh, NC.
Kaleido is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and deeply values diversity. We strive to create an inclusive environment for the diverse cultures, perspectives, and experiences in our workforce.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the lead, the design team, fellow engineers, and the product team to rapidly deliver new offerings and a great UX.
- Develop and plan technical direction of new offerings.
- Write readable, maintainable code that is built to scale.
- Stay up-to-date on technical options and help select the right technology for each task.
- Be fully data driven and inform decisions and analyze performance using data.
- Mentor fellow engineers and review code.
Who You Are
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in the code you write.
- Highly collaborative engineers who build good relationships with colleagues and communicate clearly.
- You will be part of a small team that is focused on getting things done. And being able to take initiative is the key to success.
- Comfortable with fluid requirements and ability to pivot easily.
- Passionate about building products that users will love.
- Strong computer science and engineering fundamentals.
- B.S. or M.S in Comp Sci or related field.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Track record of building low-latency scalable data integration and visualization services.
- Experience building large scale applications to production.
- Fluent in test automation and continuous integration.
- Strong desire to constantly improve development processes.
- Experience with Grafana or similar real-time dashboards.
- Experience with Kibana or similar tool.
- Deep experience in building visualization engines for time series as well as cubed or aggregate data.
- Deep experience with React and Redux.
- Prior experience building analytics UI.
- Experience with AWS and various data and analytics services available via AWS.
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work,
we have excellent benefits and perks
Downtown Raleigh Location