Kaleido, located in Raleigh NC, is a rapidly growing tech start-up. Kaleido makes blockchain and digital assets radically simple for organizations to adopt so that businesses and society can benefit from decentralized technologies. Our mission is to help enterprises reinvent how their ecosystems share data, collaborate, and transact. Kaleido has been driving blockchain in the enterprise since the technology’s very inception.
At Kaleido, you'll be working on the cutting edge of blockchain and web3 technologies. We are one of the fastest-growing, highest rated tech companies in the blockchain and digital assets space worldwide. Kaleido powers the top blockchain networks and solutions globally and has been featured in WRAL Startup Unicorns, Forbes, CNBC, and many other news outlets. Kaleido received its initial investment from one of the co-founders of Ethereum. Last year the Kaleido team open-sourced its learnings & code from more than a half decade in the blockchain space and is helping drive this major new open source community called Hyperledger FireFly.
Kaleido is growing rapidly and seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. We’re looking for a marketer who is passionate about all things digital, in a fast paced start-up environment, serving some of the world’s biggest companies, using cutting edge technologies and best-in-class strategies!
You will be responsible for a wide range of primarily digital marketing programs and campaigns, including managing and promoting virtual events like webinars and our “Tech Tuesdays”, drafting prospect and customer communications, managing email marketing & social media, creating and updating website pages, launching surveys and helping to write content from blog articles to case studies.
- Manage logistics, promotion and follow up from various virtual events
- Create email marketing campaigns & automated nurture sequences
- Draft and publish social media posts
- Draft & update content for our website
- Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms to increase lead capture and engagement.
- Help source and edit content (both written and video) from team members, partners, influencers and customers
- Work with design team to create and optimize content, web pages and landing pages
- Create campaigns aimed at upgrading, upselling, and retaining existing customers.
- Manage the company’s prospect and customer marketing lists
- Collaborate with Kaleido marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all campaigns and mediums
- 2+ years experience in a digital, email, content or other relevant marketing role at a reputable technology or software company.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Be an exceptional, speedy, witty, thoughtful, and engaging writer and proof-reader.
- Experience with data-driven analysis and optimization.
- Excellent communicator with ability to sell and convince.
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in email marketing (Hubspot fluency & certification a plus).
- Excellent project manager (Familiarity with Asana or other software a plus).
- Ability to create clear briefs for designers (Ability to use Canva or other design tools a plus)
- Capable of juggling multiple projects at once, attention to detail, great task manager
- In-depth knowledge of social media for business (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Medium, etc).
- Familiarity with the technology space and the ability to learn and understand Blockchain.
- Blockchain experience is a plus, but not required (we will train you!)
What We’re Looking For
- Collaborative and team-centric mentality
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Great communicator, both written and verbal
- Experience in early stage startups is a large plus
- Passion for blockchain technologies is a plus