Kaleido, located in Raleigh NC, is a rapidly growing tech start-up. Kaleido makes blockchain and digital assets radically simple for organizations to adopt so that businesses and society can benefit from decentralized technologies.Our mission is to help enterprises reinvent how their ecosystems share data, collaborate, and transact. Kaleido has been driving blockchain in the enterprise since the technology’s very inception.
At Kaleido, you'll be working on the cutting edge of blockchain and web3 technologies. We are one of the fastest-growing, highest rated tech companies in the blockchain and digital assets space worldwide. Kaleido powers the top blockchain networks and solutions globally and has been featured in WRAL Startup Unicorns, Forbes, CNBC, and many other news outlets. Kaleido received its initial investment from one of the co-founders of Ethereum. Last year the Kaleido team open-sourced its learnings & code from more than a half decade in the blockchain space and is helping drive this major new open source community called Hyperledger FireFly.
Kaleido is growing rapidly and seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. We’re looking for a true marketing generalist, passionate about all things digital, in a fast paced start-up environment, serving some of the world’s biggest companies, using cutting edge technologies and best-in-class strategies!
You will be responsible for a wide range of marketing programs and campaigns, including writing many of our prospect and customer communications, managing email marketing, marketing automation, social media, website pages, content deployment and more. You will help generate and nurture trials, demos, content downloads and other engagements from both paid and organic leads. You will be responsible for managing, segmenting, augmenting and optimizing Kaleido’s email list, constantly looking for ways to better target, engage and convert. You will manage, write and contribute to a wide range of content, from blog articles to ebooks, website pages to social posts.
- Write many of the company’s prospect and customer-facing communications (emails, blog articles, social posts, webpages).
- Manage the company’s prospect and customer marketing lists.
- Help source and edit content (both written and video) from team members, partners, influencers and customers.
- Work with web and design teams to create and optimize content, web and landing pages
- Create campaigns aimed at upgrading, upselling, and retaining existing customers.
- Manage logistics of various events, including swag, booth collateral, and support for team members speaking at global conferences.
- Manage the strategy and setup of email marketing campaigns, automated nurture sequences, social media and retargeting.
- Collaborate with key partnersto enhance and amplify our strategies.
- Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms to increase lead capture and engagement.
- Contribute to the company’s webinar, video, and speaking presentation activities.
- Collaborate with Kaleido marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all campaigns and mediums.
- 4+ years experience as an email marketing, content marketing, or digital marketing specialist at a reputable technology or software company.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Be an exceptional, speedy, witty, thoughtful, and engaging writer and proof-reader.
- Experience with data-driven analysis and optimization.
- Excellent communicator with ability to sell and convince.
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in marketing automation (Hubspot fluency & certification preferred).
- Excellent project manager (Fluency with Asana preferred).
- Ability to create clear briefs for graphic designers.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects at once, attention to detail, great task manager
- In-depth knowledge of the various marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google Ads), retargeting, social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more), and content distribution and placement networks.
- Data driven marketer, with strong eye for metrics
- Familiarity with the technology space and the ability to learn and understand Blockchain.
What We’re Looking For
- Collaborative and team-centric mentality
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Great communicator, both written and verbal
- Experience in early stage startups is a large plus
- Passion for blockchain technologies is a plus
- Blockchain experience is a plus, but not required (we will train you!)